A fierce place found at the beginning of the one hundred yard Denmark Street - Thirteen, is an all day hangout that serves small plates for lunch and dinner. Our unique cocktail bar off Charing Cross Road in Soho guarantees good times with a great beat, while our underground haunt dial8 is expressly for those who know.
Our line up
- Fri 9th June, Miche comes back to Thirteen for more cuts
- Sat 10th June, Rory Phillips brings us rarities from soul, funk & disco
- Fri 16th June, Femi Fem brings back grooves and rarities
- Sat 17th June, Lou Hayter joins the party for a musication
- Fri 23rd June, Amazonica returns for Rock Night
- Fri 30th June, Lauren Verge gets us ready for Pride
- Sat 1st July, Our PRIDE Weekender, presented by Lauren Verge & special guests
- Fri 7th July, Rock Night with Amazonica dials it up to eleven
- Sat 8th July, Jake Peter plays the crowd with soul, hip-hop & rare cuts
- Fri 14th July, Lou Hayter continues her musication with funk & grooves
- Fri 28th July, Jake Peters returns for more hits
FOR A LITTLE PRIVACY
Expressly for those in the know, dial8 brings privacy and discretion. An intimate basement club where you will find elevated menus, state-of-the-art sound systems and a blink and you’ll miss it separate entrance on Flitcroft Street.